2235 - Master Valve Spring Compressor Kit
- Use with the cylinder head still on the engine and in the car, or with the cylinder head removed
- Tool bolts to the head while the lever pivots from the base to compress the spring
- Removal and installation of spring retaining keepers is made through the openings on both sides of the compression tube
- Services most domestic and import car engines
- Application example: GM 2.2L Ecotec engine
Instructions for Operating:
- Install compressed air adaptor. Either gas adaptor in spark plug hole or diesel adaptor in injector hole.
- Set up side brackets with long solid rod between them. Anchor brackets using valve cover holes.
- Using compressor handle, assemble with pins to fit application and center valve spring compressor head directly over spring. Use cross bar as folcrum point.
- Depress handle using valve spring compressor head and compress spring. Remove valve stem keepers. Replace spring and or seal. Assembly is reverse of removal.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: