7120 - 3 Pc. Radiator & Cap Tester Adapter Kit - GM
- Tests truck cooling system pressure on older model GM 2.5L "X" body & 1.8L "J" body vehicles with larger filler necks (211/16" O.D.)
- Kit includes 15/16" plug for testing system and radiator caps
TESTING COOLING SYSTEM
1. Remove radiator cap from filler neck.
2. Insert the cooling system adapter with the 5/16” plug into filler neck and make sure the fitting is secure.
3. Then, attach shop cooling system pressure testing pump to the top of this cooling system adapter and press the pump to inflate the pressure up to 15-20psi. Do Not Exceed 30psi.
4. Check the pressure gauge. If the pointer is down, you must inspect the lines of radiator / cooling system.
TESTING RADIATOR CAP
1. Remove radiator cap from filler neck. If the radiator coolant is still too hot, wait for it to cool down or cover area with a wet towel until normal temperature.
2. Insert the radiator cap adapter into the radiator cap and ensure a stable fit.
3. Then, attach shop cooling system pressure testing pump to the top of this radiator cap adaptor and press the pump to inflate the pressure up to 15-20psi. Do Not Exceed 30psi.
4. Check the pressure gauge. If the pointer is down, you must inspect the radiator cap.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: