7010 - Vacuum Brake Bleeder
- Removes fluid through the bleeder nipple with shop air
- 1 liter capacity, 1 meter (39") long tube with universal adapter
- Gun with locking trigger and quick-connect
- Connect the brake bleeder to air supply. Use between 70-98 PSI.
- Attach the hose to the brake nipple on the wheel and open by turning it slightly with a brake bleeder wrench.
- Squeeze the trigger to bleed the brake fluid from the vehicle.
- As the old brake fluid level starts dropping, add new brake fluid to the master cylinder reservoir.
- Close the brake nipple and detach the hose.
- Tighten the brake nipple.
- Clear excess brake fluid from the hose by depressing the trigger.
- Repeat the process at each wheel.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: