A148 - Emergency Lug Nut Remover Socket - 1"
- Features patented reverse tapered thread to remove stripped lug nuts or lug nuts with missing keys
- Fits lug nuts measuring 24mm "point-to-point"
- Use with 1/2" drive impact wrench
- Heavy duty threads make these sockets reusable
- Fits: 22mm Lugs
To remove lug nut:
1. Attach socket to impact gun
2. Run impact gun counter-clockwise on to the nut
3. Turn until it unscrews completely off the stud
To remove lug nut from socket:
1. Place nut tightly in a vise
2. Reverse direction of your impact gun
DO NOT USE on lug nuts/bolts with spinning cap/ring
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: