1017 - Chrysler Transmission Dipstick
- Checks fluid level on 6F24 Automatic Transmissions found on late model Dodge Dart, Fiat 500, Jeep Cherokee, Compass & Patriot
- Black finish with reverse printing on scale for easier reading
- Knurled handle
- OAL - 61/2" (16.5cm)
- Comparable to Factory Tool #10323A
|Temp||Min Level||Normal Level||Max Level|
1. With vehicle hoisted in level position & transaxle in park,
run at idle.
2. Fluid temperature should be over 122° F (50° C)
3. Remove belly pan to access fluid level check port
(found on top of transaxle housing above differential)
4. Remove plug from check port. Insert dipstick.
Dipstick handle should sit on surface of the transaxle
5. Remove dipstick & keep in verticle position for accurate
reading. See chart for proper fluid levels.
6. Reinstall plug & tighten to proper torque reading.
7. Reinstall belly pan.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: