1235 - Brake Bleeder Screw Repair Kit - 3/8, 7/16" & 10mm
- Repairs frozen or broken bleeder screws
- Eliminated need to replace the caliper or wheel cylinder
- Use with drill and tap
- Two sizes fit all applications
- Bleeder Screw Sizes: 3/8, 7/16" & 10mm
- Remove caliper or wheel cylinder from car.
- Disassemble and remove piston or cups.
- Drill ¼” hole through existing bleeder.
- Increase hole size to 7/16” drilling as straight as possible. (minimum stock around whole should be at least 1/8”).
- Using a ¼” -18 NPT tap hole at least 1/2” deep.
- Clear out any metal shavings or foreign material from bleeder hole.
- Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound and install repair fitting.
- Torque to 30-35 pounds.
- Reassemble caliper or wheel cylinder.
- Check for leakage around threads.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: