2622 - Tailpipe Expanders
- For flaring and expanding tailpipes
- Range: 1-1/2 to 2-1/2" / 38 to 64mm I.D.
- Tailpipe Expander - Medium
- Insert tool into pipe, then turn hex shaft by hand until segments expand enough to hold tool in place. Make sure any sharp dents are positioned directly over the center of a segment.
- Using a wrench, turn the hex shaft clockwise until tool expands enough to eliminate the dent or bend.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: