2631 - Tailpipe Cutter
- Cuts pipes from 3/4" to 3" / 19 to 76mm O.D. Carbide cutting wheels with spacers for superior tracking
IMPORTANT: Oil the cutting wheels and chain generously and frequently while cutting. Use motor oil.
- Loop the chain around the pipe and catch the cutting wheels in the notch in the handle.
- Bring the wheels against the pipe by turning the handle clockwise.
CAUTION: Tighten only enough to produce a slight drag – over-tightening will destroy the tool! Let the cutting wheels do the work.
- Move the handle back and forth until the wheels cut in enough for the chain to become loose. Then, tighten the chain a little more.
- Continue moving the tool handle and tightening the chain until the pipe is cut through.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: