8975 - Torque Angle Meter
- Use for accurate tightening of head and manifold bolts whenever a torque angle is required by the manufacturer's specification
- Also called "torque to yield"
- Battery-type clamp frees up hand
- Use with 1/2" drive tools
Using a regular Torque Wrench, take the bolt to a very low reading, then turn it a certain number of degrees beyond that. For example, 90 degrees, but up to 180 degrees.
Then wait and go back go another increment, possibly 45 degrees.
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: