5240 - Door Hinge Pin Remover
- Heavy Duty design
- Special bend to clear door panels
- Removes hinge pins on GM vehicles with removable hinge pins
- Includes Pin Puller to remove loose pins
- Remove threaded end cap, slide punch upwards through hinge and screw back end cap. Use a mallet to gently tap punch to draw out the pin
ALWAYS FOLLOW SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ON ALL EQUIPMENT.
• Secure the door with an automotive adjustable Jack/stand. Recommend two person job.
- Step 1: Use the CTA Pin Puller that is provided in the kit to remove locking pins/washers.
- Step 2: Using the CTA Heavy-Duty Special Bend tool, securely align with top of door pin.
- Step 3: Use a hammer to tap the door pin out of the door jam. Repeat this step until the door pin has fully come loose.
NOTE: Some vehicles may have multiple door pins. Repeat Steps 1 – 3.
CAUTION: Door will be hanging freely at this point. Take proper precautions.
- Step 4: Install new pins following steps 1 – 3 in reverse order.
- Step 5: Slowly and safely lower/remove jack from below the door.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: