3002 - Computer Memory Saver
- Saves the memory of the on-board vehicle computer when the battery is disconnected
- Plugs into cigarette lighter
- Use with 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Computer Memory Saver
- Snap in a 9-volt or 12-volt adaptor with eight 1-1/2 volt alkaline battery to the connector end of the computer-saver. Remove auto cigarette lighter and firmly insert computer-saver unit into the lighter socket.
- Disconnect the car battery. Auto computers clock, radio and other settings are now being retained by the computer-saver.
- After completing car maintenance, reconnect the car battery.
- Disengage the computer-saver and return cigarette lighter to socket.
NOTE: For longer 9 volt battery life when the computer saver is in working position, keep car doors closed and unplug hood dome light if present, and cooling fan.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: