2001 - Automatic Transmission & Engine Oil Pressure Tester
- Services most cars and trucks
- 2-1/2" (65mm) diameter with dual calibration (0-300 PSI / 0-21kg/cm²)
- 6' / 1.8m hose and SAE & Metric adapters
- MADE IN USA
Automatic Transmission and oil pressure tester
To check engine oil pressure, remove the oil pressure sending switch. If an adaptor is required for the tester, select the proper thread (listed below). Thread the adapter securely onto the tester, and thread into the engine. Start engine and read pressure on the gauge.
To check automatic transmission oil pressure, and for correct pressure reading, always consult the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations or a reliable shop manual.
This set consists of the following parts and adapters:
- 1 E.A. Basic tester with a 6’ hose with a 1/8 x 27 NPT male end
- 1 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT female / ¼ x18 NPT male adapter
- 1 E.A. ¼ x 18 NPT female / 3/8 x 18 NPT male adapter
- 1 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT male ¼ x 18 NPT male adapter
- 1 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT female both ends adapter
- 1 E.A. 2” extension adapter 1/8 x 27 NPT both ends
- 2 E.A. 90 degree elbow – 1/8 x 27 NPT female / 1/8 x 27 NPT male
- 1 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT Female / 10mm x 1.0 male adapter marked with 1 notch
- 1 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT female / 1/8 x 28 BSPT male adapter marked with 2 notches
- 2 E.A. 1/8 x 27 NPT female / 8mm x 1.0 male adapter marked with 3 notches
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: