3450 - 6 Pc. Fuel Line Disconnect Tool Set
- Disconnect fuel, transmission, oil cooler, and A/C lines
- Tools are flexible injection-molded plastic and color-coded
- Components available individually:
- 3450x01 - size: 5/16”
- 3450x02 - size: 3/8”
- 3450x03 - size: 1/2”
- 3450x04 - size: 5/8”
- 3450x05 - size: 3/4
- 3450x06 - size: 7/8”
- MADE IN USA
- To release residual pressure in a typical fuel injection system. Locate the service valve on the fuel rail. Remove the cap, then attach a suitable screw on the drain valve and hose assembly to the Schrader valve. Place the hose in a gasoline-safe container, and open the valve. MAKE SURE THE IGNITION SWITCH IS OFF.
NOTE: If a valve and hose assembly is not available, carefully wrap a large cloth or towel around the service valves, and then depress the Schrader valve pin through the cloth allowing the gasoline to be absorbed.
CAUTION: FIRE HAZARD! DO NOT SMOKE. Keep droplights a safe distance away. Eliminate any other possible sources of ignition.
- If no service valve is present, locate the fuel line connection closest to the fuel injectors, wrap it with a cloth as in the NOTE above, and open the connection.
- On air conditioning systems, use only the proper refrigerant recovery procedure and equipment to relieve the pressure and keep the refrigerant from causing environmental damage.
- Choose the disconnect tool that fits the line.
- Spread the tool enough at its split to install it on the line with the small diameter side toward the connector
- Holding the opposite side of the connector with one hand, insert the disconnect tool firmly into the connector with the other, and then separate the connector.
- Before reassembly, carefully inspect the O-rings.
Write a requestFirst Name:
Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: